INSTRUCTIONS FOR WRITING AND SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS
Participants who would like to present an oral or poster presentation should submit an abstract for consideration by the Scientific Committee. The abstracts should be submitted in English only, and will be published in “Archives of Industrial Hygiene and Toxicology” magazine. The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for an oral or poster presentation.
The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract before submission to the Congress agency, and of all communications thereafter.
Instructions for writing abstracts
- abstracts should be written in English
- scope: up to 250 words
- content: aim of research, subject of research (respondents / laboratory animals), description of the methods and procedures used, main results and the most important conclusions
- below the summary list of 5 key words used for indexing and searching
- do not repeat the keywords contained in the title of the manuscript, but select the terms that best reflect the contents of the entire article and the scientific area; keywords should be listed in alphabetical order and separated by semicolon
- original abstracts will be verified
- previously published abstract will not be accepted
- one author may submit a maximum of TWO abstracts
Instructions for submitting abstracts
Abstracts should be submitted only via the online submission form available HERE
Please, follow the instructions step-by-step. Please, do not submit multiple copies of the same abstract.
Abstracts submitted via the congress web site will be sent to the Scientific Committee for review.
You will receive confirmation that your abstract has been forwarded for review, indicating the abstract number which it has been allocated. Please refer to the abstract number in all correspondence regarding the abstract.
Abstract submission deadline: October 1, 2018
Abstract acceptance deadline: October 10, 2018
- New technologies
- Crisis communication and risk management
- Organic food production
- Novel food and GMOs
- Management systems, testing, certification and accreditation
- Development and application of analytical methods
- Microbiological food safety
- Safety of food contact materials and materials in contact with water intended for human consumption
- Geographical origin and food fraud
- Food and health, disease prevention and food-borne diseases
- Health tourism and nutrition in tourism
- Dietary supplements and trends in nutritional supplementation
- E-Commerce (online food sales)
Filling out the abstract submission form does not also mean the registration for participation. To access the registration form, please click HERE